What to expect at the London Motor Show 2018
by Faye Duncan
The annual ExCeL London Motor Show is nearly here. Who’s excited? It’s a great place for car enthusiasts to gather and enjoy a day out surrounded by cars, industry experts and lots of food and drink.
Last year’s show offered something for everyone including over 130 new cars on display, entertainment for the whole family, such as simulator rides, activities for the children and celebrities within the industry to excite car fanatics. Following the success of last year’s show, this year’s show has a lot to live up to, so let’s take a look at what is planned for the ExCeL London Motor Show 2018.
What’s on at the London Motor Show 2018?
Throughout the event, there are many activities to grab your attention. Whether its inspiration for your next car to update your old one, family entertainment or action behind the wheel of the latest sports car, the London Motor Show has it all. Here are some of the top activities you can expect to find.
- Meet the stars of Car SOS – Tim Shaw and his team, who take old classic cars that have seen better days and renovate them to bring it back to life, will be making an appearance.
- Motor Show live – Paul Swift and his team will put on a live performance including nail-biting car stunts and impressive routines. You can get behind the wheel of a Lotus Sports car and try it out for yourself in a short handling course and under 17s can get their first ‘behind the wheel’ experience by driving a Mercedes-Benz.
- Meet influencers with their cars – YouTubers, bloggers and other influencers will be waiting in the Dub Customs Social Media Zone for a meet and greet.
- The ‘Big’ Zone – See American big rigs and custom hot rods; the oversized vehicles will be showcased with an impressive spectacle.
- Exhibitions galore – An array of car manufacturers including Jaguar, Bentley and BMW will be displaying their latest cars.
- TVR showcase the latest car – The British Sports car manufacturer will be revealing its latest addition to the fleet.
- Grubs up – A diverse range of 22 restaurants to choose from, so there will easily be a delicacy for everyone.
London Motor Show information
Are you planning to go to the London Motor Show this year? Have you ever been to it before? We’ve gathered the crucial information you will need to attend this popular car show.
When is the 2018 London Motor Show?
The show runs from 17th – 20th May.
Where is the 2018 London Motor Show?
The car show will take place at ExCeL London, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL. For more information on how to get there, find the directions here.
How much are the tickets for the London Motor Show?
- Adults (+17) are £18.50
- Children (6-16) are £10.50 or free with a paying adult
- Young children (-6) are free to enter.
Have you been to the London Motor Show before? Let us know what you are looking forward to about this show in the comments below.
January 31, 2019
October 29, 2018
May 15, 2018